In 1985 Millers Creek was established in the building known as “The Gift Spot” ownedand operated by Jim and Electa Evans who built the store in 1954.
Antiques occupied more than half of the store along with Hallmark Cards, Yankee candles, lamp shades, antique clocks and lots of old wicker in the summer season. In 1989 we purchased the hardware store which was right next door. Antiques were eventually phased out, as the collectible market was the rage.
Hallmark Cards and products have been sold here since Ms. Electa was the owner of the store in 1954. Today we have a large selection of home accent décor, gifts, country accents and furnishings.
You will find fudge made right in our fudge pot at the check out counter. We affectionately now call the first store purchased “The Little Store” which houses our large selection of indoor wicker furniture, our deck between the two buildings displays the outdoor wicker.
Every season the Easter Bunny and Santa come to visit. Children and animals come to have their picture taken with them. On Thanksgiving eve our stores become electrified with lights and beautifully decorated trees to welcome the joyous season of Christmas.
Copyright 2013 MillersCreek.net – All rights reserved.